XML Model Analyzer
Description by the Publisher
Tools or editors that handle UML or HARA or TARA risk analysis often use XMI as the data format. AUTOSAR uses arxml as a data format.
These and many other data formats contain link elements, which contain important information about the model.
These link elements are managed and edited by the XML Model Analyzer freeware tool:
- get a good overview of how the files are linked across hundreds or thousands of elements
- automatically provides a dictionary
- jump between linked elements, no need for time-consuming searches
Import entire folders of XML files in any XML format as a cohesive model.
Large files or large numbers of files are processed very quickly.
Sort content to make it comparable or to better structure the XML model
- by a specific attribute
- by name
- by the value of a particular sub-element
- sort all attributes within elements alphabetically
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-C1009925469C
Unique Publisher ID: BID-A1006839169C