Valentina Studio for Windows
Description by the Publisher
FREE GUI Manager for Mac/Win/Lin to work with:
* LOCAL files of Valentina DB and SQLite and
* MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Valentina DB Servers.
This tool easy beats by features even commercial applications, especially for SQLite and PostgreSQL.
*** Schema Editor ***
* Manage multiple databases and multiple operations in tabs and dockable views
* Create/Drop/Alter/Browse Tables, Fields, Indexes, Triggers, Constraints, Links, Views, Stored Procedures, Properties, Sequences, Types, ...
* Property Inspector displays and allows editing of common properties of all objects or multiple different objects at the same time
* Use Tree and Column Views for drilling down and quick searching database to table to fields
* Diagram Editor with reverse engineering - create diagrams for your existing database(s). You can also add new objects to diagrams.
*** Data Editor ***
* Browse/sort/filter records
* Inline and special editors
* Sort columns by mouse click
* Preview images
*** SQL Editor ***
* Write SQL queries fast using auto-completion, color syntax
* Define and manage favorite queries
* Recent queries
* Function browser with the description of each function
* Consoles to show errors, warnings, performance information
* Search result records
* Export result records into CSV, JSON, Excel, ... formats
*** Server Administrator ***
* Add/drop users, groups, manage privileges
* Watch live logs, run diagnostics
* Register/unregister databases
* Create/Alter Schedule events
*** Utilities ***
* Diagnose, compress, clone, defragment, reindex and dump data,
PRO Edition adds more tools:
* Query Editor
* Form Editor - design forms
* Report Editor - design reports
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
There is no trial period, you can use this app for free for all your jobs. Free version of this app beats many other commercial apps. Few advanced features are enabled by PRO serial. You can see how they work, but no save.
Unique Product ID: PID-841063FD0462
Unique Publisher ID: BID-3C00DBF14042