Unused Contacts Report
Description by the Publisher
Have you ever wondered how many contacts in Outlook, shared mailboxes, Exchange Server, and Office 365 folders have been out of use in your email correspondence for a long time? Often, there may be many such contacts. For example, after you delete and archive messages or over time, contacts you no longer use appear. They accumulate and reduce your productivity and Outlook performance. This free report will help you quickly find out which contacts have not been used in your email messages, tasks, calendars, or other Outlook items for a long time.
Key utility benefits:
- Displays a simple list of unused contacts and a detailed report.
- Looks for unused contacts in any of the selected Outlook and Exchange folders.
- Shows the location of the contacts found, the number of uses, and the date of the first and last usage for the specified period.
- Searches for email addresses in recipients, senders, and texts.
- Allows you to save the resulting report to a CSV table file or copy it to the Windows clipboard for later insertion into Excel and other programs.
- You can create the report directly in Outlook, separately from Outlook, and from the command line.
To see a list of unused contacts, select folders with email messages or other Outlook, Exchange Server, or Office 365 items. These folders will be searched for email addresses from selected contact folders. If necessary, specify a date period and where to get email addresses when searching. In detailed mode, the report will show all the statistics you need: the contact's name, the number of times the contact was used in recipients, senders, and texts, the first and last usage dates, and the location of the contact folder.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-4200E7A27EEA
Unique Publisher ID: BID-020002CFD2BC