Description by the Publisher
TextSeek is a professional full-text desktop search tool. Unlike the filename search tool like Everything and Listary, TextSeek can search filename and file content easily and quickly. It supports PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, Pages and other formats. The software can run directly, and no extra package is required to install.
1. Minimalist design. The search box and results are as intuitive as Google, and the operation is convenient. You can preview the file content with highlighted keywords, and you can quickly browse the search results with ctrl+arrow shortcut keys.
2. Double search modes. Users can search directly without index (Easy mode), or index specific directories to speed up searching (Zone mode).
3. Cross-platform and multi-language. It supports Windows and Mac OS systems. It performs full-text search with no omission, and it can search through all languages by using UNICODE. The user interface supports Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Arabic and other languages.
4. Multiple search options. The results can be filtered by document type, file name, or file content. They can be also sorted by file size, modification time or relevance. TextSeek uses full-text search technology, so it supports case matching, whole word matching, and original query matching.
5. Batch processing. You can copy, cut and delete the search result files in batch, and you can also export all the search result information into a csv file.
Official website: https://www.textseek.net/
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-3200C5C9D6DF
Unique Publisher ID: BID-E200393DD8EE