Description by the Publisher
Sequentum Enterprise is the leading enterprise web data extraction solution on the market today, with unparalleled support for large-scale operations. It has been specifically designed for corporations with a critical reliance on structured web data, legal compliance, quality and reliability.
It includes sophisticated features for monitoring data extraction success criteria, legal compliance and production fail-over that aren't available in other solutions. Sequentum Enterprise includes the full suite of components to run large-scale web data extraction operations within your own cloud or data center environment.
Here's a quick snapshot of why we think you'll love it:
- Built from the ground up for optimal performance, scalability, compliance and reliability.
- Agent Control Center - provides centralized management of agents, servers, security, software upgrades, schedules, deployments, user access, proxies, support tickets, agent version control repository, and audit trail of any schedule or deployment changes.
- Intuitive visual editor which automatically detects and configures the required commands.
- Enterprise level debugging, logging, rich error detection and error handling controls with advanced retries and restarts config control.
- Fine grained data validation & success criteria that allows teams to specify rules on how to detect and handle data quality issues at runtime.
- Customized Chrome browser
- Data de-duplication.
- Device fingerprint anonymization.
- Robust proxy rotation across sessions.
- Rate limits.
- Sophisticated parser handling, multi-threading and session management.
- Rich API that exposes the myriad points of integration teams need.
- Diverse export targets (i.e. Parquet, JSON).
- Diverse delivery methods (Amazon AWS S3, Azure, Cosmos DB, SFTP).
- Most databases are supported (i.e. including PostGreSQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- Upgrade of software is supported by remote control.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
no website downloads
Unique Product ID: PID-1200F3BD829E
Unique Publisher ID: BID-02009588329E