Description by the Publisher
The free tool to save attachments from messages, contacts, appointments, meetings, tasks, notes, journal entries and other Outlook items to the specified folder by file mask. It is possible to retain the original folder structure.
Key program benefits:
- Saves attachments of any Outlook items from all selected folders with subfolders.
- Saves the original Outlook folder structure on your disk or network share.
- Supports filtering by types of Outlook items, names and extensions of attachments, message dates.
- Can automatically rename files with the same name.
- Able to work directly in Outlook, allowing you to save attachments from selected messages or run the tool directly from the Outlook ribbon.
- Integrates with Outlook rules, automatically saving attachments from incoming messages according to the specified criteria.
- Works with Outlook search folders, saving message attachments using advanced Outlook filters.
- Provides a standalone application for saving attachments without starting Outlook and a command-line application for use in many scenarios.
The utility will save attachments from messages, appointments, meetings, contacts, tasks, notes and other Outlook items to a disk or network share quickly and safely. Using macros for the destination folder path gives you an excellent opportunity to catalog attachments by date, subject, sender, recipient, name or path to the original Outlook folder. The utility can be started directly from the Outlook rules. When new messages are received, attachments will be automatically saved to the specified directory.
If the saved attachments are no longer needed, you can delete them. This is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to reduce the size of a mailbox or PST data file. Using the command line in batch files and scripts allows you to save attachments from PST files, Exchange Server mailboxes of other users, and also work according to a specific schedule.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-BA0005795BF9
Unique Publisher ID: BID-020002CFD2BC