SSL Certificate Scanner
Description by the Publisher
SSL Cert Scanner is the FREE SSL Certificate Scanner tool which can help you to remotely scan, retrieve and validate the SSL certificate. It can greatly help you to track expired/rogue certificate on your SSL servers.
You can either enter the IP address or name of the host such as www.facebook.com. Also it supports both HTTPS (port 443) as well as LDAPS (port 636) service for scanning SSL certificate. On successful completion, important certificate details are displayed along with status of validation. You can also view the complete details of SSL certificate by simply double clicking on it.
Here are the main features
* Remotely scan SSL certificate on any host within the intranet or internet.
* Scan by using hostname (google.com etc) or IP address of the host
* Support for scanning HTTPS or LDAPS based SSL services
* Performs SSL Security Analysis to find Expired/Expiring Soon/Vulnerable Certificates
* SSL SNI Support to help scan domains/websites hosted on shared IP address
* Supports All Certificates - detects over 300+ types of new SSL ciher suites/certificates
* Quick menu option to perform detailed SSL certificate analysis online
* Color based Report for quick identification of Good & Bad certificates
* Right click context menu to visit website, view certificate & to quickly copy various fields
* Generate SSL Scan report in HTML file format
* Completely Portable Tool which also comes with optional Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
* Works on wide range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
For more advanced features, check out our Enterprise Edition at https://xenarmor.com/network-ssl-certificate-scanner/
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-11005C7A70E2
Unique Publisher ID: BID-0E00997E4289