SEO SpyGlass Professional
Description by the Publisher
Looking for a reliable backlink checker to easily see backlinks on any site? Get SEO SpyGlass - the king, the czar and the emperor of backlink analysis in one SEO tool!
This top-flight SEO software will help you with the following:
- collect all backlinks to any website: enter the website's URL and get the list of backlinks in no time;
- get even more backlinks: connect your Google Search Console and Google Analytics accounts to fetch data from there;
- add backlinks manually and check them in real time;
- check if all the links are still in place;
- see how the backlink profile of your site changed (ex. how many backlinks your site gained and lost for any date range);
- analyze the dofollow vs nofollow ratio;
- monitor your backlink progress over time;
- learn the links' exact URLs, page titles, descriptions and the number of outgoing links on each referring page;
- analyze each referring site from every perspective possible (learn its age, InLink Rank, IP address, and more);
- quickly locate profitable backlink sources by looking at links' SEO value, estimated by SEO SpyGlass;
- calculate Penalty Risk for each backlink and detect potentially dangerous backlinks;
- disavow spammy links you are not able to remove and upload your disavow file to Google;
- upload up to 200 domains or exact URLs at once and make a comparative analysis (Linking Domains, Domain InLink Rank, Number of Backlinks, IPs, organic traffic, and more).
Moreover, you can run scheduled backlink checks completely on auto-pilot to see if any new backlinks have appeared on or disappeared from the site since the previous check.
Get an alert whenever you gain or lose backlinks or if your competitors have new links.
Plus, SEO SpyGlass speaks 9 languages and runs on about any OS.
Think no more - get your copy of this top-performing SEO tool and overtake your competition in the SERPs today! Click Download now!
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-23002C10F6C1
Unique Publisher ID: BID-E2006976B9B7