Remove Attachments from EML for Outlook
Description by the Publisher
This free utility removes attachments from email message files in EML format. It allows you to remove unwanted attachments from EML files, such as viruses, executables, photos, videos, audio, or duplicate files. The tool preserves the original formatting and any additional message data, such as the sender, recipients, and Internet transport headers. If you need to keep the original EML files with attachments, the utility can move them to a separate folder. To save attachments before deleting, use another our utility.
Key benefits of the utility:
- Can delete attached messages, contacts, appointments, meetings, tasks, notes, and other Outlook items.
- Can remove hidden and embedded attachments.
- Allows you to filter attachments by name, extension, size of attachments, and message dates.
- Creates a list of removed attachments and attaches it to the EML file.
- Supports any EML file formats used by popular mail clients, like Windows Mail, EarthLink, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat, and others.
- Provides additional application to remove attachments from the command line that can be used to batch delete attachments from EML files in different folders.
- There are no restrictions on the size or number of EML files being processed.
- Privacy: You need not upload messages to third-party online services.
When using the command line, you can automate the removal of attachments from EML files and schedule the removal process.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-D600946D85DA
Unique Publisher ID: BID-020002CFD2BC