Description by the Publisher
Convert .QXF (Quicken Transfer Format) files exported from Quicken or Quicken Essentials into .QIF format suitable for many finance and accounting applications.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Convert account lists, bank account transactions, credit card transactions, investment transactions, categories, transfers, tags, splits, and memorized transactions.
What else can I do with QXF2QIF?
- Convert Quicken data into .QIF format and import your data into many finance and accounting applications.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
QXF2QIF is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QIF file.
Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
A maximum of ten transactions will be created in the output .QIF file.
Unique Product ID: PID-A100461552F5
Unique Publisher ID: BID-3100304D9BFA