Description by the Publisher
QIF2QFX Converter for Quicken.
Convert .QIF files from your bank, credit card, or brokerage to .QFX files suitable for Quicken.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
Comprehensive: Process bank accounts, credit card accounts, and brokerage accounts.
What else can I do with QIF2QFX?
- Download transactions (.QIF files) from banks or credit card companies that do not support .QFX formats or Quicken Direct Download.
- Import transactions directly into Quicken.
- Convert data from other financial applications and import into Quicken (e.g., convert transactions from Quicken to Quicken).
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
QIF2QFX is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QFX file.
Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
A maximum of 10 transactions will be written to the .QFX file.
Unique Product ID: PID-22005421C4F5
Unique Publisher ID: BID-3100304D9BFA