Description by the Publisher
QIF2QBO Converter for QuickBooks.
Convert .QIF files from your bank or credit card company to .QBO files suitable for QuickBooks.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
Comprehensive: Process both bank accounts and credit card accounts.
What else can I do with QIF2QBO?
- Download transactions (.QIF files) from banks or credit card companies that do not support .QBO formats or QuickBooks Direct Download.
- Import transactions directly into QuickBooks.
- Convert data from other financial applications and import into QuickBooks (e.g., convert transactions from Quicken to QuickBooks).
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
QIF2QBO is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QBO file.
Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
A maximum of 10 transactions will be written to the .QBO file.
Unique Product ID: PID-F10019BE84F5
Unique Publisher ID: BID-3100304D9BFA