Description by the Publisher
Convert .QIF files from your bank, credit card, or brokerage firm to .OFX files suitable for importing into Finance Applications.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
Comprehensive: Process bank accounts, credit card accounts, and brokerage accounts.
What else can I do with QIF2OFX?
- Download transactions (.QIF files) from banks, credit card companies, or brokerages that do not support .OFX format.
- Import transactions directly into your financial application.
- Convert data and import that data into many financial applications.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
QIF2OFX is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .OFX file.
Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
A maximum of 10 transactions will be written to the .OFX file.
Unique Product ID: PID-E100F97134F5
Unique Publisher ID: BID-3100304D9BFA