Description by the Publisher
ProcessTools -Developer Tools by ProcessIT for Microsoft ACCESS developers. Some of our favourite in-house development tools we use regularly to speed development work on Customer Database Systems. This handy tool collection will save You development time while simplifying changes and generally making the Developers life a little less stressful.
Tools: Code Library,
- Control Checker; find missing Ribbons, Toolbars, Shortcut Keys, Icons, Tab Orders & Default System Names in Forms.
- Edit Timer; track time spent on changes and updates.
- Error Log; Automated error logging, display and quick location.
- Form Style; Create and apply Form Templates across your application.
- Icon Picker; easily locate and manage Office and Custom Icons. Tag Icons for searching.
- Navigation; An alternative to the Navigation Pane with shortcut to SQL Editor.
- Open All Forms and Reports; Simplifies bulk editing and updating.
- Ribbon Editor; Create Ribbons easily! Add Tabs, Groups and Controls, Pick Icons, and Key tips. Indents and Validates your XML.
- Search ALL; Find text string Anywhere in your application, Searches Forms, Reports, Queries and Code Modules with optional Replace function.
- Search NOT In; Find Functions and Subs that do not contain the search string.
- Subform DoubleClick; Automatically add the same double click event to each field in a Subform.
- Tab Control Nesting; Automatically Size and Align Datasheets / Subforms within different pages of a Tab Control.
- Variable Rules; Document your naming conventions and validate existing names.
- Remove Blank Lines in VBA; Make you code fit on screen by removing all those multiple blank rows.
- Enhanced Access UI; new Right Click Shortcuts to handy functions, to improve your efficiency.
- SQL to VBA; Copies and formats your SQL for use in the VBA editor.
- and MORE...
FREE 30 Day Trial!
Just USD$10.00 to purchase.
Install this ACCESS ADDIN now to improve your productivity and reduce the stress.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
FREE Trial expires after 30 days.
Unique Product ID: PID-03002E41C2C0
Unique Publisher ID: BID-8300BD762892