Password Decryptor for FTP Commander
Description by the Publisher
FTPCommander Password Decryptor is the FREE software to instantly recover FTP passwords stored by FTPCommander- one of the popular FTP clients.
FTPCommander stores the FTP account passwords in a file called 'ftplist.txt' in an encoded format. FTPCommanderPasswordDecryptor makes it easy to quickly scan & decrypt all these encrypted passwords.
It can recover the FTP passwords from all versions including FTP Commander, FTP Commander Pro & FTP Commander Deluxe. It supports automatic and manual mode, in automatic mode it will instantly scan and recover FTP passwords from all versions of FTP commander. In manual mode, user can specify local/remote password file (ftplist.txt) and recover the passwords.
Highlights of main features
* Instantly scan and recover all stored FTP passwords from FTPCommander
* Supports all editions including FTPCommander, FTPCommander Pro & FTPCommander Deluxe.
* Useful for Penetration testers as well as Forensic investigators.
* Recover FTPCommander passwords from local as well as remote system.
* Backup the recovered FTP password list to HTML file
* Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.
FTPCommander Password Decryptor works on most of the Windows platforms starting from Windows XP to new Windows 10 version.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-3600D42C6256
Unique Publisher ID: BID-0E00997E4289