PC Guard Software Protection System
Description by the Publisher
PC Guard is a professional software protection and licensing system. Easily protect 32bit/64bit Windows and Microsoft .NET framework (.NET versions) applications from illegal distribution and reverse engineering.
PC Guard is available in 4 different versions:
1. PC Guard for .NET (supports 32bit Windows applications and .NET x86/AnyCpu applications)
2. PC Guard for Win32 (supports 32bit Windows applications)
1. PC Guard for .NET64 (supports 64bit Windows applications and .NET x64 64bit applications)
2. PC Guard for Win64 (supports 64bit Windows applications)
Secure: With 20 years of experience in the field of software protection, licensing and activation we are currently providing the most secure software copy protection and licensing solutions for your valuable software assets.
Compatible: All Windows 32bit and 64bit operating systems from Windows NT to Windows 8 are supported!
Reliable: Customers in more than 80 countries are using our highly awarded software copy protection and activation tools for their products.
Royaltyfree: Protect unlimited number of your application with no additional investments. No additional hardware (hardware keys, dongles etc.) is required for proper execution of protected programs. PC Guard is based only on complex software protection techniques and PC hardware details.
Hasslefree: PC Guard can by used by anyone, from absolute beginners to professional programmers. You can protect almost any kind of application without any additional programming and code editing. Whole process is extremely simple and effective! Mo
Features at glance:
- Advanced software copy protection.
- Simple and effective protection procedure.
- Application encryption.
- Evaluation (trial) version feature.
- Hardware locking.
- usb flash & usb drive locking.
- Secure distribution.
- Secure and simple license management.
- Advanced protection interface system.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Some features are not available
Unique Product ID: PID-9610A0D4E040
Unique Publisher ID: BID-8610A0D4E040