Description by the Publisher
With MLE (MultiLevelExporter) tool you can export and transform Microsoft Access Tables with Subdatasheets, Queries with Subdatasheets or Forms with Subforms including all its data into Microsoft Excel.
The result is that the data of the Datasheet or Form and also all its children (Subdatasheets or Subforms) get exported into Excel while the resulting spreadsheet keeps the Microsoft Access-like drill-down design of the original objects.
It is being used to:
* Share MS Access data (including 1:N relations/structure) with non-Access users.
* Protect sensitive MS Access data.
If your database contains sensitive data that shouldn't be shared, with MLE you may export and share only selected Tables, Queries or Forms and their underlying children, and not the remaining sensitive data.
* Process Microsoft Access-originating data in Excel while keeping parent-child layout.
After you export parent-child structured data from Microsoft Access into Excel, you may want to further analyze and process the data in Microsoft Excel Worksheet in the ways that aren't available to Microsoft Access - you may for example use Microsoft Excel's graphs, formatting, forms, formulas and other Excel specific features.
* Print out parent-child tree-like layout.
It is not possible to print Datasheet with Subdatasheet or Form with Subform and the underlying data of both the parent and children levels all at once directly from Access.
Nevertheless after you export parent-child tree-like organized data into Excel you may print it now from there easily.
* Export 1:N structured data into many other file formats (htm, pdf, csv,...)
* Send selected database data via Email, Reduce file size
* And many more
Tool's advantages are:
* It can be run without installation.
* Uniqueness (no other tool can do this).
* Broad compatibility (It is compatible with Microsoft Office versions from 2002 to 2016 and 365).
* Range of customizations.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
MLE is available as Demo that can be upgraded to Full version through purchase of the Product key.
Unique Product ID: PID-D500D6A30B5D
Unique Publisher ID: BID-9000BE025E9E