Description by the Publisher
MailBee.NET AntiSpam is an easy-to-use .NET component which allows applications to detect spam messages with self-learning and very efficient Bayesian filter.
Written in 100% managed C# code, MailBee.NET AntiSpam can be used in desktop, console, and ASP.NET applications developed in C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages. Supports .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7 (including Client Profile) and .NET Core 1.0/1.1/2.0, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Also supports Xamarin (Mono on Linux, iOS, Android) and UWP (Universal Windows).
The key features of the component:
- a method to return spam score of an e-mail;
- a method to train the spam database using samples of proven spam and non-spam e-mails;
- methods to save/load spam database into/from files/streams;
- auto-learning ability (training during scoring e-mails);
- integrates with other components of MailBee.NET Objects suite;
- royalty-free distribution.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Stops working after 30 days.
Unique Product ID: PID-E1001B573224
Unique Publisher ID: BID-D1001B573224