MailBee.NET Address Validator
Description by the Publisher
Enables .NET applications to verify bulks of e-mail addresses for correct syntax or existence. Validation levels include RegEx check, DNS MX lookup query, SMTP connection and test send attempt without actual sending a message. , can take data from string array, DataTable or MS SQL database. Multi-pass, tolerates greylisting.
Written in 100% managed C# code. Can be used in desktop, console, and ASP.NET applications developed in C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages. Supports .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7 (including Client Profile) and .NET Core 1.0/1.1/2.0, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Also supports Xamarin (Mono on Linux, iOS, Android) and UWP (Universal Windows).
- 'async/await' methods for building scalable and responsive applications.
- Massively multi-threaded for better performance (can process hundreds of thousands of addresses).
- SMTP PIPELINING and DNS caching for even better performance.
- Can process single addresses, string array of addresses, DataTable or IDataReader (such as to process data from MS SQL Server).
- Dynamic whitelist and blacklist (via events).
- Extensive samples which show not only basic scenarios but also advanced cases which cover greylisting and multi-pass check to tolerate temporary errors.
- asynchronous methods;
- events and error handling features, memory/file logging, debug functions, etc;
- documentation available as .CHM file and online;
- royalty-free distribution.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Stops working after 30 days.
Unique Product ID: PID-6300A5AA81FB
Unique Publisher ID: BID-D1001B573224