MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool
Description by the Publisher
Free program for video quality measurements. Program main features include:
1. Support of 19 objective metrics and 5 plugins. Among them standard metrics ( VMAF, NIQE, PSNR, MSAD, SSIM, VQM, etc ) and modern metrics with good subjective quality correlation ( MS-SSIM, 3-SSIM).
2. Support of more all basic video and image formats formats, including HDR with up to 16-bit depth and floating point samples. Supported formats include AVI, YUV & Y4M (YUV, YV12, UYVY, etc.), BMP, MOV, VOB, WMV, and others.
3. Metric Visualization. Program can generate visualization video for each specified metric. This video contains visual information about metric values in each pixel of the frame. Visualization video allows easily judge about video quality nature.
4. High metrics calculation speed: multi-core processors are supported, MMX, SSE and OpenMP optimizations are used and GPU accelerated SSIM-based metrics implementation are available.
5. Comparative Analysis. VQMT is able to compare 3 files at a time and more with CLI interface (PRO version only)
6. ROI Support. The metric calculation is possible for specified region of the frame (Region of Interest, ROI).
7. GUI and Batch Processing. VQMT consists of GUI and command line tools.
8. Plugins Interface. You can easily develop your video quality metric via plugin mechanism.
9. Universal Format of Results. Results are stored in *.CSV format.
10. HDTV Support. Professional version of VQMT supports HD resolution.
11. Open-Source Plugins. Open-source plugins are available, it can be used as a starting point for custom video metric.
12. 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available
Look for the MSU VQMT homepage ( http://compression.ru/video/quality_measure/video_measurement_tool_en.html ) or our LinkedIn group ( http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Video-Quality-Measurement-Tool-4073702 ) for the news and updates!
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Only GUI program. Resolutions only below HD supported. Maximum 8 bit per sample.
Unique Product ID: PID-5A10A3BC3839
Unique Publisher ID: BID-4A10A3BC3839