JXCirrus Prayer for Linux
Description by the Publisher
JXCirrus Prayer is a prayer journal that lets you easily jot down prayers by yourself or in a group. The app then selects prayers for you to pray each day, and lets add updates to prayers.
- Handles several prayer types, including prayer and thanksgiving.
- Each prayer can have an 'urgency' set, which defines how often they are prayed. Alternatively, you can pray on set days. You can even set the urgency to change over time.
- Add updates to the prayer as you find out more information, and view the whole history of a prayer.
- Change a prayer type once is has been answered or you have finished with it.
- Group prayer mode lets you quickly jot prayer points from each person in a group, then either pray those points or mark them off, then re-visit the points next time you all meet.
- Email prayer details for group prayer or individual prayers.
- Optionally have the app prompt you to quickly review all of your day's prayers before praying them, to see if anything has changed.
- Keep a list of people you are praying for, and view each person's prayers.
- Create shortcuts to update prayer details at a button-press.
- Sync data between devices using iCloud or Cloud Share services.
- Works perfectly happily when disconnected from the internet.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual, as well as on-screen tips.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Limited number of prayer subjects and groups. In app purchases are available from http://www.jxcirrus.com/jxcirrus-prayer.
Unique Product ID: PID-8B0036937DF9
Unique Publisher ID: BID-F5003D1A423B