JXCirrus Finance for Linux
Description by the Publisher
JXCirrus Finance lets you take control of the chaos of your home finances. Follow and check the balance in all of your bank accounts - JXCirrus Finance tracks every transaction and lets you tick them off against your bank statements. Create budgets to track where the money is going to, and graph them over time.
Some of the features are:
- Keep the balance of multiple bank accounts as well as cash.
- Assign expenses to different budgets and keep track of your spending patterns.
- Lock off transactions so that they cannot be altered (once you have checked them off against your bank statement).
- Track your progress against target budgets.
- Transaction details are pre-filled where possible to make it super quick to enter everything you spend.
- Balance your account records against the cash in your bank account or your wallet.
- Create repeating transactions.
- Create estimated future transactions, such as holidays.
- Quickly transfer between accounts or budgets.
- Display your account balances or budgets week-by-week, month-by-month or year-by-year (and save to your favourite spreadsheet).
- Shows a graph of your account or budget balance.
- Keep different files for different family members (as many as you like).
- Great search and bulk edit functions for transactions.
- Works perfectly happily when disconnected from the internet.
- Sync data between devices using iCloud or Cloud Share services.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
In-app purchases are available from http://www.jxcirrus.com/jxcirrus-finance.
Unique Product ID: PID-9A0067C91C4A
Unique Publisher ID: BID-F5003D1A423B