JXCirrus CalCount for Linux
Description by the Publisher
JXCirrus CalCount is a food and exercise diary designed for people who are in the process of losing weight, tracking their exercise, or just want to watch what they are eating. It helps you monitor your calories by tracking the food that you are eating, as well as the exercise you do each day. You can build recipes that you use often. Makes calorie tracking simple.
- Record all of the food that you eat in a day.
- Builds up a list of your own foods and recipes to make searching a snap.
- Once you have identified your most common foods, you can record an entire meal with only a few clicks of the mouse. Entering a whole day need only take a couple of minutes.
- Colour codes your daily totals so you can see how you are going at a glance.
- Allows you to balance your calories over a day, a week or longer.
- Support for 5-2 and 4-3 fasting.
- Let the system calculate your ideal calorie range, based on your age, height, weight, sex and activity level. Even adjusts for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Suggests food or exercise to hit your health targets.
- Calculates your ideal intake for up to 24 other nutrients, including: Fat, Salt, Cholesterol, Fibre, Alcohol, Vitamins, Iron, Caffeine.
- Record and graph your Time, Speed, Distance or Repetitions against your exercise.
- Set and track weight goals.
- Make up recipes based on a combination of several foods.
- Lets you record the exercise that you do each day, and adjusts total calories accordingly.
- Records total daily amounts from fitness trackers.
- Graph your daily consumption and weekly history.
- Built in food database - the NUTTAB 2010 Nutrient Tables (published by Food Standards Australia/New Zealand).
- Export and import your own lists of foods and exercises.
- Save bookmarks to online food databases for quick reference.
- Sync data between devices using iCloud or Cloud Share services.
- Plug in an alternative food database.
- Detailed inbuilt user manual.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Extra features are available through in-app purchase at http://www.jxcirrus.com
Unique Product ID: PID-BB0016F5BD4A
Unique Publisher ID: BID-F5003D1A423B