JPDFViewer for Linux
Description by the Publisher
jPDFViewer is a Java bean that you can embed in your Java applications and applets to view PDF documents. With jPDFViewer, you can deliver content to your users right
through your application without the need to install third party programs.
jPDFViewer is platform independent, so it can be used in any environment that supports Java, including Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
jPDFViewer has a simple interface to load PDF documents and provides navigation and printing capability. It can open PDF files given a file name on a local or network drive, from a URL and from an input stream for files that are generated runtime or come from a database.
jPDFViewer can be embedded within a standalone Java application as well as a Java
applet in a browser. jPDFViewer provides access to its toolbar and all the functions that it implements. This means that the host application has full control of the toolbar and can disable, remove and even add its own buttons and tools.
Key features of jPDFViewer include:
- Read and display PDF files on any platform that supports Java.
- Easy navigation with thumbnail view.
- Allows users to view and fill interactive forms and provides access to field data to
- the host application.
- Display annotations.
- Support for digital signature with validation.
- Support for PDF 1.7 (Acrobat 8.0) format, including layers.
- Customizable toolbar.
- All font types and all image types supported.
- Written entirely in Java, allows your application to remain platform independent.
- No need to install or configure any additional software or drivers when deploying.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-A000CFF85D8C
Unique Publisher ID: BID-AB00354BDF5C