Description by the Publisher
Print Acrobat PDF documents directly from your Java application or web application, with or without user intervention. jPDFPrint is a Java library that can load and print PDF documents. Simply call the library to send documents to the printer.
jPDFPrint is built on top of Qoppas proprietary PDF technology so you do not have to install any third party software or drivers. Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Linux, Unix (Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX), Mac OS X and any other platform that supports the Java runtime environment.
- Print any PDF documents
- Print with or without user intervention (silent print)
- Print documents from files, URLs or Java input streams
- Support for latest PDF format
- Flexible printing options
- Tested on JDK 1.4.2 and above
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X (100% Java)
- No third party software or drivers necessary
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-12009F05DABD
Unique Publisher ID: BID-AB00354BDF5C