Description by the Publisher
iziTime is a Work Planning App (Spreadsheet) allowing you to manage your job schedule effectively on a monthly or weekly basis
You can easily record your worked hours in our schedule (roster) for the upcoming week, the time spent each day, but also add your annual leaves.
Simply enter your working hours and the app will do the rest.
The app if suitable for any kind of job/work:
- Factory workers (shift plan)
- Office workers (two periods per day, morning and afternoon hours)
- Night workers
- Freelances and Business (iziTime is Multi-Project)
- Student job, association...
- Overtime management
- Weekly schedule (arrival time, departure, breaks, comments)
- Two types of plannings (one shift, or two shifts per day)
- Printable timesheets (weekly and monthly), PDF format
- Export in CSV and JSON format
- Night time management
- Calculation of effective working time
- Customisable paid hours coefficient (ex: sunday is paid 200%)
- Multi languages
How to enter my attendance times?
Just click on your Schedule, then the box corresponding to your arrival time, departure or breaks. Enter your actual or planned hours (coming soon).
It is possible to very quickly and accurately capture his time record by launching iziTime when arriving and leaving the job!
How to enter comments for a day?
Drag the attendance hours entry screen to the left, you can enter notes for each day, for example: leave, RTT, project management ...)
How to manage the hourly slump (coefficient)?
Activate the option 'Hourly coefficients' on your schedule, you can then enter coefficients (bonus / penalty) for each day, for example Sunday paid 200% or 90% (case of the 'abattement' for ambulance).
How to print my timesheet?
Go to your monthly timesheet, then menu and Print. You can print your schedules on paper or PDF (Google Cloud Print printer required).
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Advanced options (multi-planning, multi-shift, overtime management, paid hours coefficient, advance reports) are only available in full version
Unique Product ID: PID-8000A126B408
Unique Publisher ID: BID-6000AF118408