IHomeServer for iTunes
Description by the Publisher
iHomeServer adds features to iTunes that everybody can make use of, but particularly those who use iTunes as a media server within their home. It can start iTunes as a Windows Service so that iTunes is already running whilst adding brand new features such as advanced media watch folders, DVD ripping, video conversions to iTunes formats, metadata tagging for movies/television episodes, a web interface for streaming to all your favorite devices locally and on the Internet, publishing of iTunes to DLNA clients such as televisions and radios and much, much more. Supports desktops and server platforms including Windows Home Server and Server 2012 Essentials R2.
Run iTunes as a Home Sharing server or as a standalone AirPlay music server.
HomeServer for iTunes boasts the following features - visit http://www.bizmodeller.com for further information:
- Runs iTunes as a background service
- Custom "watch folders" scanned for new/changed media
- Transparently restarts if iTunes crashes
- Web Browser access to your iTunes library
- Secure Web access via the Internet through our 'Stream My iTunes' web site.
- Handbrake integration for DVD ripping / video conversions
- DLNA server for streaming iTunes to Smart TVs, XBMC and Games Consoles (XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3)
- Metadata editing of iTunes movies and automatic tagging (AutoTag) based on internet metadata sources
- DVD/BluRay ripping into iTunes (using Handbrake)
Perfect for the desktop, but also available optimised for Windows Home Server (WHS v1 and WHS 2011) and Windows Server 2012 Essentials (inc R2)
iHomeServer is available to download as a free 30 day trial from http://www.bizmodeller.com/iHomeServer
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Fully featured, but 30 day trial
Unique Product ID: PID-D900395D24B7
Unique Publisher ID: BID-C900395D24B7