Description by the Publisher
HoudahGeo is a photo geotagging tool. It tags photos with location coordinates and names.
HoudahGeo is used by travelers and professionals alike. Some use location information to organize and find photos. Others need to add GPS coordinates to photos in order to assess roadwork damages, to record wildlife sightings, or to document environmental damages.
HoudahGeo writes EXIF and XMP geotags to JPEG and RAW image files. This creates a permanent record of where a photo was taken. Just like a GPS camera.
HoudahGeo is the only application that writes future-proof GPS tags to original images and also adds locations to photos in the Apple Photos, iPhoto and Aperture libraries.
Geotagging follows an easy 3-step workflow: Load, Process, and Output.
* Load photos into a HoudahGeo project. Optionally add GPS track logs.
* Use the built-in map to assign or adjust photo locations. Use reverse geocoding to add location names.
* Write location information to the original image files. Export the project for viewing in Google Earth, Google My Maps, or FLickr.
* Write GPS data, location names, title, description, and keywords to EXIF, XMP and IPTC tags
* Works with JPEG, HEIF as well as a large number of RAW file formats. Supports XMP sidecar files.
* Integrates with Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, and Adobe Lightroom Classic
* Automatic geocoding using GPS track logs
* Geocoding using reference photos taken using iPhone or a GPS camera
* Geocoding without a GPS. Use the built-in map to double-check, adjust, or assign locations
* Reverse geocoding fills in city, state and country names
* Notify Apple Photos, iPhoto or Aperture when places information has been updated
* Create Google Earth KML and KMZ files. View photos pinned along the path traveled
* Publish photos and KML files to Dropbox. Share images on a map
* Upload geotagged photos to Flickr
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
5 images per export
Unique Product ID: PID-55002617BF95
Unique Publisher ID: BID-250062CD9F95