Find Unused Contacts
Description by the Publisher
Free tool to find unused contacts and mark them with categories or a flag. Leave only the contacts you are using in your work then filter, delete, or move them to another folder. Having fewer contacts saves time when working with intensive correspondence. Our utility will help you tag unused contacts and decide if you need them later. Often, only a few thousand contacts are used in a daily job.
Key utility benefits:
- Looks for unused contacts in one or more Outlook folders.
- Marks unused contacts with a flag or assigns them the desired categories.
- Can find and tag contacts used in senders, recipients, or appear in bodies of messages and other Outlook items.
- Supports launching directly from Outlook. You can create multiple configurations (for example, for different folders) and start required configuration with a single click.
- Contains a separate application to find unused contacts with no need to start Outlook.
- Provides an application to find unused contacts from the command line.
To find unused contacts, specify folders with Outlook items (messages, tasks, calendars, and others). Then select the folders where the contacts are located. All items in the specified folders will be validated. If no sender or recipient email address matches the contacts emails, such contact is considered unused. If a date range is specified, the tool marks only contacts not used for that period.
You can remove unused contacts manually or automatically by using another utility. If you do not want to delete or tag unused contacts, you can see a list of unused ones using our report. Running the command-line utility from batch files and scripts allows you to find unused contacts for messages and other Outlook items in different PST files, Outlook and Exchange Server mailboxes or to do this on a scheduled basis.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Unique Product ID: PID-620014B3BEEA
Unique Publisher ID: BID-020002CFD2BC