Exiland Backup Professional
Description by the Publisher
Exiland Backup Professional is a full-featured edition. It includes all the features of Standard edition and additionally allows you to back up files from multiple PCs on a local network using the specified accounts (logins and passwords), and save backups to any storage locations: local or network drives, FTP/SFTP servers, removable media (such as external HDD or flash drives). Professional edition runs as a Windows service in the background without interfering with other programs. Exiland Backup saves your disk space by compressing the files included in backups. It is perfectly suited for backing up the data in a local network: work documents, database files, websites, user profiles, and so forth. You can download a demo version of Exiland Backup to try out before you decide on buying.
- Performs four backup types: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup, and data synchronization
- Supports VSS (Volume Shadow Copy) to back up open files: MS Outlook (*.pst,*.ost), etc.
- Provides powerful file filters (masks, attributes, excluded subfolders, and so forth)
- Fast multi-threaded copying
- Has a flexible scheduler
- Allows scheduling tasks on PC startup/shutdown or USB device connection and launching tasks manually from Windows command line
- VSS (Volume Shadow Copy) for locked files such as Outlook *.ost, *.pst, and etc.
- Performs standard ZIP compression
- Supports AES encryption (128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit key strengths) and password protection
- Supports Zip64 technology; splits large ZIP archives into multiple volumes
- Automatically deletes the oldest backups
- Runs third-party programs or commands before/after the execution of a backup task
- Restores lost files
- Logs all backup operations
- Shows backup progress in the Notification Area (System Tray)
- Uses two types of notifications (e-mail, on-screen message)
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Task scheduling is not available and you can run tasks only manually, by clicking the "Run" button in the program. Trial period: 30 days.
Unique Product ID: PID-A7006536D376
Unique Publisher ID: BID-D1007B143D91