DataNumen Outlook Repair
Description by the Publisher
DataNumen Outlook Repair(formerly Advanced Outlook Repair) is the best Microsoft Outlook recovery tool. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged personal folder files(.pst) and recover your mail messages and all other items as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Support 32bit and 64bit Outlook 97 to 2016.
2. Support to recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in PST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
3. Support to recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
4. Support to recover attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages and embedded in HTML bodies.
5. Support to recover embedded objects, such as another message, Excel Worksheets, Word documents, etc.
6. Support to recover deleted Outlook items, including mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes.
7. Support to recover oversized 2GB PST files.
8. Support to split the output PST file into several small files.
9. Support to recover password protected PST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported.
10. Support to convert PST files from Outlook 97-2002 format into Outlook 2003-2016 format, and vice versa.
11. Support to recover Outlook data from various undamaged or damaged virtual machine disk files, backup files and disk image files.
12. Support to repair PST files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
13. Support to repair a batch of PST files.
14. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair an Outlook PST file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
15. Support drag & drop operation.
16. Support command line parameters.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
The actual contents of the messages, attachments and other items recovered by the demo version will be replaced with a demo message.
Unique Product ID: PID-A01007F61C57
Unique Publisher ID: BID-FE00B38EE857