Codabar Font Advantage Package
Print Codabar barcodes easily with a font.
Description by the Publisher
Print Codabar barcodes easily with TrueType, OpenType, PCL and PostScript fonts. The Codabar symbology is used for several numeric barcoding applications including libraries, blood banks, and parcels. The Codabar character set includes numeric characters 0-9, alpha letters A to D and the following symbols: - $ / +. The package includes twelve versions of both human-readable and non-human-readable versions for different width and height requirements. Compatible with all Microsoft Windows platforms, Macintosh, Unix and Linux operating systems. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
2015 updates for the Codabar Barcode Font Package includes:
* Improved font installer support for Windows 8 and Server 2012.
* Added characters to the font so it will appear better in the font preview of font selection menus.
* Added Start and Stop characters in the parentheses location of the font.
* Recompiled TrueType TTF fonts to OpenType TTF.
* Embedded time-stamped digital signatures within the TTF and OTF fonts.
* Added a Silent Installer for Developer Licenses and above.
* Updated Crystal Reports formulas and other examples in the package.
* Added FileMaker and OpenOffice examples to the package.
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
intermittent "DEMO" watermark
Unique Product ID: PID-B50052633947
Unique Publisher ID: BID-600044505F85
[Codabar Font Advantage Package PAD XML File]