CSV TDV TSV to JSON XML Converter
Description by the Publisher
Nested CSV to XML, CSV to JSON, TDV to XML, TDV to JSON Converter
Demonstrates representation of Multi-level, structured, hierarchical or nested relational data using CSV or TDV formats. Demonstrates CSV/TDV to JSON/XML conversion. It also demonstrates how database binding can be achieved using SQLite db.
* Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
* Lightweight alternative to JSON or XML in Three-tier architecture
* Alternative to XML in transfer of data using AJAX
* Data storage and transfer format for Arduino and Raspberry PI.
* Data storage and transfer format for mobile/tablet devices based on Android, Windows or iOS.
* Data transfer format for spreadsheets as Tab delimited values (TDV) through clipboard or otherwise.
* save storage space (about 50% compared to JSON and 60-70% compared to XML)
* increase data transfer speeds
* faster to parse compared to XML and JSON
* allows full schema definition and validation
* makes schema definition simple, lightweight and in-line compared to DTD or XML Schema
* allows database binding
* be simpler to parse, allowing data to be available even in low memory devices
* Conventional Table data
* Table data without Header
* Table data with Header and Node name
* Table data with Header and Node index
* Multiple nodes under root
* Multiple level data
* Multiple level data with siblings
* Node attributes
* Node content
* Quote handling
* Inline comments and empty lines
* Changing root node
* Changing root node - data node as root
* Changing root node - error case 1
* Changing root node - error case 2
* Namespaces (1)
* Namespaces (2)
* Namespaces (3)
* Re-using node definition
* Schema - Specifying type and length',
* Schema - Default value
* Schema - Null values (1)
* Schema - Null values (2)
* Schema - Precision and Scale
* Schema - Date and Time
* Schema - Special column 'id'
* Schema - Special column 'parent id'
Limitations in the Downloadable Version
Requires JRE 1.6 and above to be installed. If not running by double clicking, need to manually invoke by command line java -jar
Unique Product ID: PID-9B00FD04138E
Unique Publisher ID: BID-8B000906038E